What Not To Do When Loosing Your Hair
- Take Stress
- Stress is one of the main reasons of hair loss. If you are already losing hair, please don’t speed up the process it by taking more tension. Rather, try your hands at meditation. It might help slow down the hair loss and will also help keep your blood pressure under check.
- Use Chemical-based Products
Hair products such as dyes, colors, styling gels, mousse, etc contain chemicals that are harmful for your hair. If you are already suffering from hair loss, avoid these products altogether. If this is not possible, atleast keep their use to a minimum.
- Brush Too Much & Too Vigorously
Brushing your hair, too much and too vigorously, leads to breakage of hair and thus, only contributes to your hair loss. It is better to avoid frequent and forceful brushing of your hair. At the same time, make use of a wide-toothed comb. It leads to less breakage of hair.
- Using Hair Dryer Frequently
Using hair dryer, curling iron or electric rollers not only damage your hair, but also make them very brittle and dry. If you are already losing too much of your hair, such products will only worsen the situation. It is better to minimize the use of such products. In case you have to use them, keep them on low heat
- Avoid Visiting a Dermatologist
Hair loss can be because of a number of reasons, including age, hormonal imbalance, diseases, injury, nervous disorder, etc. It is very necessary to know the exact reason for the hair loss, for treating the problem as well as to make sure that there is no serious illness of which it is a symptom.