Walk-In Interviews for Quality Control on 8th – 12th Sep’ 2020 @ Piramal Enterprises Limited
Walk-In Interviews for Quality Control on 8th – 12th Sep’ 2020
Experience: 2 to 5 year
– Analysis of finished product by HPLC, UV spectrophotometer and Dissolution apparatus.
– Good exposure on HPLC/ UV-Spectrophotometer and Dissolution apparatus.
– Sound knowledge on Good Documentation Practices and Data Integrity.
– Good knowledge on regulatory requirements related to QC work.
– Review of Electronic data of QC instruments.
– Good knowledge on OOS / OOT / Lab incident / Change control and Deviations
You can also send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time: 8th September – 12th September from 11.00 AM onwards
Piramal Enterprises Limited
Plot # 67-70, Sector 2,
District: Dhar, Pithampur,
Madhya Pradesh – 454 775
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube