Vacancy for Ph.D, M.Pharm, B.Pharm in Formulation Production @ Aurobindo Pharma
Post : Associate – Trainer Formulation Production / FRD – 2 Vacancies
• Training for entry level & experienced as per business requirement.
• Should handle all production equipment’s (theory, operation, calibration & Maintenance).
• Assessments Strategic assessment of Trainees & overcome measures.
• Preparation of SOPs for equipments Handling of Regulatory theory for trainees.
• Experience: Around 4 to 5 years in industry, Academic Experience lyr.
• Specific Skills: Knowledge about Production activities in shop floor, Regulatory affairs, formulation R &D, Technology Transfer
• Certification: PGCET /GPAT/ MBA/ Training certificates / publications/ Diploma courses if any.
Experience : 4-5 Years / 8 – 10 yrs
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
PG – M.Pharma – Pharmaceutics
DOCTORATE – Ph.D. – Pharmacy
Location : Hyderabad /Secunderabad (Pashamylaram)
Keywords : Technical trainer, Formulation, Production, Technology Transfer
Contact : Aurobindo Pharma Ltd – HR.RC2@aurobindo.com
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube