Quality Assurance Jobs at Bliss GVS Pharma
Bliss GVS is a fast-growing Pharmaceutical Company with a proven track record of developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices for the global market. We are a public limited company listed on India’s National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange with more than three decades of industry expertise.
AM & Officer – (IPQA) Quality Assurance
Location : Mumbai
Officer : 2 -4 Years of IPQA experience
Assistant Manager : 8 – 10 Years of IPQA experience
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Job description :
• Review the batch by verifying the reviewed batch records and their compliance on time against packaging plan for achieving timely dispatch of goods.
• To ensure on time sampling activity by adhering to analysis plan to provide on time batch release.
• To ensure in-process checks, line clearance and shop floor activities are performed by IPQA team timely through verification and report, escalate and resolve any non-conformance.
• Monitor employee and workplace safety to maintain safe environment.
Analytical Quality Assurance
Experience : 2-5 yrs
Location : Mumbai
1. Prepare the laboratory reports & assess as per standard procedure to meet the predefined quality standards.
• Conduct review of all reports / documents related to Laboratory ( specifications & STP’s, protocols, stability data, GLP adherence, AMV, AMF & AMT data’s, analytical data)
• Verify the correctness of the documents as per required SOPs.
2. Prepare the trend of OOS/OOT and Incidence to identify the areas of improvement and ensure implementation of remedial actions.
• Identify the areas of improvement and submit the report to the head of department
• Ensure implementation of recommended actions by updating the SOPs and other QMS documents (OOS/OOT/Incidents).
3. Ensure timely revision/review of SOPs by keeping a track of documents to maintain the compliance status of quality system.
• Prepare, review and revise SOPs as per the changes in guidelines within the assigned period.
• Ensure consensus of stakeholder on revised SOPs and conduct review meetings
• Ensuring the compliance to the processes designed (Test method designed)
• Execution & Review of CSV as per requirement.
4. Ensure and monitor all regulatory compliance of audit observations and track compliance till it’s closure to meet regulatory compliance.
• Monitor timely closures of action items of Audit observations
• Track observation status and deadlines to ensure no delay in response compilation and closure
• Review of audit trails and electronic data of QC, Spec & STP and Stability reports.
Interested candidates shall share their updated resume at email@example.com
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube