Job for Pharmacy graduates as Specialty Care Advisor at Bristol Myers Squibb
Post : Specialty Care Advisor
• Driving sales in the assigned territory as per the organization’s objectives.
• Potential mapping of doctors and institutions.
• Identifying opportunities at the market place, developing and maintaining good relations with customers, hospital pharmacies, hospital authorities, distributors etc.
• Organizing scientific meetings to enhance the company’s image, awareness about therapy area, products.
• Effective record-keeping, maintaining the data and timely submission of the data.
• Active participation in cycle meetings, NSM to ensure sales skills, in-clinic effectiveness.
• Product knowledge and competitor’s knowledge is maintained.
• Managing the process of hospital formulary inclusion to allow usage of the product in that hospital.
• Ensuring BMS values and ethics are followed while conducting business.
• Pharmacy Graduate / Science graduate /Oncology sales experience.
• Excellent knowledge of English & Hindi.
• Pharma sales experience of at least 5 years, with a minimum of 3 years of oncology experience.
• Knowledge of a local market (Rajasthan Region).
• Oncology experience would be an asset.
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Jaipur
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 20th September, 2020
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube