Anthem Biosciences-Openings for Executive/ Jr. Executive-Upstream Microbial Fermentation
We’re #hiring! Anthem invites applications for Executive/ Jr. Executive to work in upstream microbial fermentation.
• Fermenter operations from 5L to 500L fermenters.
• Media preparation, sterilization, inoculum generation and monitoring of production batches.
• Handle equipment such as autoclave, shaker incubator, bio safety cabinet, centrifuge, TFF unit and lyophilizer.
• Preparation of documents including SOPs, check list, and batch manufacturing records as per cGMP standards.
• Handling documents like deviations, change controls etc.
• Experience in clean room operation and maintenance.
Qualification: B. Sc Life Sciences with 1 – 3 years of GMP experience with flexibility to work in all three shifts.
Number of openings: 4
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Shiv Kumar is the Author and founder of pharmaceutical guidance, he is a pharmaceutical Professional from India having more than 14 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical field.
During his career, he work in quality assurance department with multinational company’s i.e Zydus Cadila Ltd, Unichem Laboratories Ltd, Indoco remedies Ltd, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Nectar life Science Ltd. During his experience, he face may regulatory Audit i.e. USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA, EU –GMP, WHO –Geneva, ISO 9001-2008 and many ROW Regularities Audit i.e.Uganda,Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. He is currently leading a regulatory pharmaceutical company as a head Quality. You can join him by Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube