Vacancy for Production Chemist at Rxhomeo Private Limited
Rxhomeo was established in India in the year 1993 and selling online since 1998. In the year 2002 we incorporated Rxhomeo, Inc in Delaware as a private corporation. Today Rxhomeo® is a leading homeopathy brand with presence in several countries. We distribute over 5000 homeopathy OTC products manufactured in our US FDA registered facility in Hyderabad, India. All our products are listed with US FDA and manufactured according to Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) while adhering to stringent current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Drug facts for all our products are also available in DailyMed a service from U.S. National Library of Medicine which provides trustworthy information about all drugs marketed in the United States. DailyMed is also the official provider of FDA label information (package inserts).
Post : Production Chemist
No of Posst : 02
Production chemists will be responsible for manufacturing of our homeopathic products using imported starting materials and imported equipment.
The equipment is very sophisticated and requires calibration before every batch run. Training on homeopathy and equipment will be provided.
• Looking for two part-time candidates to get trained and start production in a few months from now.
• Ideal candidate will be B.Pharma or M.Pharma with at least 2-3 years hands-on experience in pharma production, GMP, GLP etc.
• Prior experience in handling manufacturing equipment of low to medium complexity will be essential to easily get trained on using our equipment.
• This job is suitable for ladies who need to balance life, kids and work. Initially we would have work only for 4-5 hours a day, so candidate will have the flexibility to work only for 4-5 hours and go back home!
• We can continue with this arrangement on a long-term basis as well if the business requirement is met.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 20th July, 2018
Send your Cv at : firstname.lastname@example.org