Job for B.Pharm as Research Associate at Baxter
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Research Associate
This Research Associate II position may be responsible for the development, validation and transfer of analytical methods, as well as support of analytical/stability testing internally and with Baxter external partners. Specifically, this position is expected to:
• Without assistance, make sound technical recommendations regarding analytical method validation, transfer and testing that are more routine than not. Provide some analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures. Independently select techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
• Employ appropriate techniques/methods to successfully and independently execute routine analytical activities within negotiated deadlines. Identify alternative methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant QSR and safety requirements while building knowledge of other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
• Recommend appropriate designs, techniques and processes for a specified sequence of tasks where needed. Act as a study director for the design and execute method validation and transfer studies.
• Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts. Support analytical problem solving efforts to meet urgent business needs.
• Have a working knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
• Demonstrate ability to apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise for non-routine tasks. Analyze and determine best solutions to non-routine experimental design or research problems with minimal assistance. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
• Bachelors degree in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences) with 2-4 years’ experience or advanced degree.
• Possess relevant laboratory/technical, writing, and computer skills.
• Experience with analytical method development, validation and transfer.
• A good understanding of ICH and CGxP practices.
• Familiarity and hands-on experience with GC, HPLC, UV, Empower and other analytical instruments and software.
• Effectively able to contribute on a project team. Experience in working in global cross-functional teams and project management is a plus.
• Demonstrates flexibility and can shift gears comfortably.
• Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate complex information.
• Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
• Appropriately prioritize assignments to meet project schedules.